Double Almond Baked Oatmeal Cups
Author: Marisa Moore Nutrition
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup milk
- ½ cup overripe mashed banana
- ¼ cup almond butter (any nut butter)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray or oil a standard 12-well muffin tin and set aside.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet just until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan and top with sliced almonds. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350ºF until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate or freeze to eat during the week. Reheat in the oven (or toaster oven) about 5 minutes on 350ºF. If frozen, go 15-20 minutes.
Serving size: 1 oatmeal cup Calories: 179 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 1g Unsaturated fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 23g Sugar: 7g Fiber: 3g Protein: 6g